Monday, May 16, 2011

New area, bikes, and a Russian????

ok ok so that is a crazy tittle or what? So here is what has been going on. I got transferred to Chambers Creek Ward, it is like north salt lake or if you aren't from Utah and don't know what north salt lake is like, it is "Rich". OK for example we are riding our bikes and a Maserati granturismo pulls up next to us at the light. Ok the bike part i am serving in a bike area it is good and it is bad. It is great because i get to work out all day everyday and by the end of the transfer i plan on looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger with the legs of Lance Armstrong and i forgot to mention that our apartment complex has a tanning bed so i will come out looking like the wolf boy from twilight with out all of the creepy full moon side affects. Russians my new companion came out with me from the mtc, he is from Moscow Russia. he is one of the coolest people ever, he has been showing me how to cook some of his traditional recipes which is way cool. The other day he made soup that was delicious it had cabbage and cauliflower and carrots. So that is what has been going on with me here in the great state of Washington, where it never stops raining, except for today so i have to go before the sun does. I love you all and i will try to get some more great stories for you all.
Love, Logan (Morty)
Wa-Tac Forever
2011-2013

4 comments:

  1. Yum! You should keep the recipes so you can make it for us when you get back! :)
    That's lucky that your apartment place has a tanning bed!
    Love you Elder Logo!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can seriously tan when you are a missionary now? Not allowed back in the dinosaur age. I think you should post the recipes now so we don't have to wait!

    I love you, Logan. I am super proud of you! Love, Auntie Tifani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elder,
    It seems that you and your new comp. are getting along as comps. should. Oh, did you ask the guy in the nice car what he knew about the church and if he was interested in knowing more?

    Anyway, it sounds like you are doing good. Gma and I are very proud of you!!! Keep finding and teaching and testifying.

    Jesus Christ is our Savior!! He died that we all may live.

    Gpa. H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logo
    I agree with Tif... you should post the recipe! I think it sounds really good!

    I'm so proud of you! You're awesome and I love that you are riding a bike! Do you get to tan in the tanning bed??

    I love you!
    xoxoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete